Over the years a typical investor will amass a broad range of investments, including pensions, Individual Savings Account (ISAs) and direct equities.
These investments are often held with a number of different organisations – banks, insurance companies, fund managers and other financial institutions. Their ongoing management is a time consuming and often costly exercise.
It involves monitoring and valuation; overall asset class allocation; identifying and reviewing risk exposures; plus processing and executing charges.
Recently there have been a number of attempts to find a solution to this problem, but none have provided the complete answer. At James Hair & Co we believe we have now developed that answer – our Portfolio Review and Management Service: PRMS.
PRMS is our comprehensive investment management, administration and monitoring system. It combines our investment management philosophy with a comprehensive online investment and monitoring system.
How does it work?
The system brings together, onto one platform, all your investments. This is irrespective of whether you on them directly or via a tax wrapper such as an ISA or pension.
- Ease of access – all your investments are managed on one system
- Online access 24 hours per day, 365 days a year
- Removal of multiple providers
- Comprehensive management reports
- Real time valuations
- Powerful inter-account monitoring and modelling tools
- Streamlined administration
- Comprehensive tax reporting (simplifying the provision of information for your tax advisor)
- Cost effective online administration and execution.